GM PICO® LORD has been specially developed by Glas Marte for easy and efficient indoor installation. 6 mm diameter hanger bolts or set screws can be used to mount all panel materials (8-12 mm thick).
Due to the flexibility of the holder, wrong angles or adjustment errors in the substructure can be compensated. The holder is pre-mounted on the glass and bolted directly to the ground from the outside. This direct assembly significantly shortens assembly times.
By tightening the screw at different depths, unevenness (eg recesses, bevels, etc.) can also be compensated with just one holder type.
GM PICO® LORD is made of high-quality engineering grade plastic, available in black or light gray and lockable with different cover discs in a visually sophisticated way (nickel-plated brass, gold-plated brass).
Recommended types of glass for GM PICO®LORD:
Preferably single-pane toughened safety glass ESG, ESG enamel glass, but mirrors, float glass and wire glass can also be used.
- Visible face: flush
- Type: movable, height adjustable
- Support plate: diameter 36 mm
- Glass thickness (X): 8-12 mm
- Dist. grub screw (Y1): 34/44/54/64 mm
- Dist. hanger bolts (Y1): 22/40/60 mm
- Screws: countersunk screw diameter 6 mm with head 12 mm on site
- Turned parts: nickel plated brass / gold plated brass
- Plastic: PA 6 polyamide
- Plastic color: black / light grey
IDEALLY SUITED FOR:
- Wallboard panels
- Kitchen splashbacks
- Glazing in sanitary areas
- Mirror walls
- Glass ceilings
- Furniture making