Building with glass has now become a clear architectural requirement due to the advanced technical possibilities. Users benefit from soundproofing, odor protection, privacy screens and energy saving potential. The architectural advantages are smooth, glassy surfaces and filigree, barely visible system profiles, which create maximum transparency and lightness.
– GM FRAME PROFILE 23/40
– GM FRAME PROFILE 46/40
Durch Verwendung von korrosionsgeschützten Materialien und Dichtungen.
2. Proven Technology
For more than 30 years, Glas Marte Bregenz has been producing all-glass systems for interior applications. The quality of the materials used has never been compromised.
3. Customer Benefits for the Private User
– perfect look thanks to slim profiles
– Easy cleaning of the profiles (no deep grooves in the profile)
– Noise and odor protection
– Use of natural light through transparent glazing
4. Customer Benefits for the Processor
– short installation times and easy assembly through dry glazing
– durable, low-maintenance systems
– interesting addition / extension of the service portfolio
5. Customer Benefits for the Architect
– Sophisticated technology
– interesting visual / technical details
– applications from the single systems to use in full object
– international background (partner companies in many regions and countries)
GM FRAME PROFILE – Installation Video
GM FRAME PROFILE – Image Video